Friday, April 29, 2005

David vs. Goliath

A 3rd world country originated student in information science is clearly nothing compared to a long-time experienced geek growing up with his computer since the age of 14. Though people should be modest as wise old people say, I can not really blame Goliath for looking with half-eye to me, the gap is just too much to believe the contrary.

Nevertheless, just as the Bible announced the victory of David over Goliath, I can proudly announce my victory against Goliath this very evening. Not a victory without pain since my Goliath has cost me 3 days of work, of stress, of less-than-5 hours of daily sleep. Funnily, when victory comes after so much pain then the victory tastes even sweeter !

A victory harvested by one word-mistake on the code.

Error is always found where you are not expecting to find one. David was not expecting that Goliath did such a stupid mistake, he was after all the Goliath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home