Sunday, April 24, 2005

Automaton

A great wonder, along with its numerous theories and painful demonstrations, for doing many things such as compressing dictionary and not to mention the joy of calculating more complicated stuffs : pattern-matching, model-checking, etc etc.

A total headache to implement in a language such as C/C++ with more to come hitting your aching head mercilessly when you receive the segmentation fault message.

A reconciliation model between me and my dearest super-geek boyfriend. As, again, people say there is a thin line between love and hate, I found a thin line between love and hate towards my super-geek's geeky abilities.

Nevertheless, I truly appreciate the virtue of pair programming with my super-geek as long as I let him have the control of the keyboard. He is content when he is the driver and I am the navigator and he even let me contribute with my ideas and advices. So be it, and let me finish this hell of work as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home